so i’m just killing time, importing obscure musicals at the Performing Arts Library at Lincoln Center, and apparently Glenn Slater is also here, as his iTunes is shared with me. (That also means mine is shared with him…i wonder if he wonders who the hell named their iTunes Phyllis Rogers Stone?). Anyway, I’m totally listening to these Leap of Faith Demos, while I’m here.
- thestepsofthepalace likes this
- andreistrizek likes this
- staylorellis said:Oh dear God. Did the show get better or worse since the demos? (I suspect worse.)
- youregonnalovetomorrow said:Glenn Slater uses the library as his office. Please take Tim Rice’s lyrics away from him.
- staylorellis likes this
- itsdlevy likes this
- thereindeersingsondheim said:well that’s exciting o:
- thereindeersingsondheim likes this
- me2ism posted this